Terms and Conditions for Onward Travelers
The full terms and conditions specific to each tour are part of the registration form, but here is the need-to-know.
It is important to us that each trip runs and is a smash success. But please note the following unlikely scenarios:
- It is unlikely, but Onward Travel may cancel a trip 60 days prior to departure for any reason.
- There is a minimum number of travelers required for each trip and travelers are encouraged to confirm with Onward Travel that the trip is set to take place before booking non-refundable airfare.
- If a trip is cancelled, Onward Travel will return your payments or transfer your payments to another trip. Onward Travel is not responsible for incidental expenses associated with the booked trip, including any non-refundable expenses incurred by you.
In the unfortunate event that you must cancel your trip please be aware of the following conditions and penalties:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- If you cancel 90 days prior to travel; Onward Travel retains $250. Any additional payments will be returned to you.
- If you cancel 60-89 days prior to travel; Onward Travel retains the full tour deposit. Any additional payments will be returned to you.
- If you cancel 30-59 days prior to travel; 50% of total Trip Fee returned to you.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to travel; you are not eligible for a refund and Onward Travel shall retain the entire amount paid.
- If you are late, leave the trip early, or miss any trip activities, no refund will be granted.
- You may transfer your tour. If the tour includes airfare, you must notify Onward Travel 60 days prior to departure. For a land-only tour, please notify Onward as soon as possible. Transfer fees may apply.
All content and information found here (www.onwardtravel.co) is property of Onward Travel, LLC unless otherwise noted. Please do not download or reproduce our content without permission or misrepresent ownership of the content.